Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hello! I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Greenwich, CT, and am building my private practice. A person could have just hit a roadblock in his or her life, and needs some assistance in overcoming it, which can be done in session. Specializations: dual diagnosis (substance abuse + 'X'), trauma (conventional and non-conventional treatment), anxiety, depression, and more chronic psychiatrically ill patients. Psychotherapy is designed for patients who are in need of maintenance aftercare, and are stable/compliant w/ medications. Professional referral requested, but patient may email with questions: meganecassano@aol.com

I am also an Independent Arbonne Consultant! Arbonne is a health and well being company that offers over 500 products for every age/gender. Non-toxic, pure, safe and beneficial. They do not contain formaldehyde, PABA, mineral oil, animal products or by-products, artificial fragrances, colors, dyes, etc. The products ARE botanically based, 100% dermatologically tested and approved, 100% vegan, 100% green, and made with brilliant combinations of fruits, vegetables, herbs, etc., and - they really work! Talk to me about getting 20% off your purchase of fabulous make-up, skin, body and hair care products, bath products for babies, vitamins, shakes and energizers, body cleansing and detoxifying products (internal and external), aromassentuals/oils for invigoration or relaxation, and the list goes on... As a consultant, I can't believe I get paid to share these products with other people! You can too! Contact me directly at 203-524-1166 to find out more information, or go to my website: megancassano.myarbonne.com (you can connect to the website right from there). If you choose to just go directly to the Arbonne website, www.arbonne.com and my ID # is 19154483

Thanks for reading! I am looking forward to getting to know all of you as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment